WOW! Inspirational and Moving. So Much So I Signed Up To Be A Part Of this Project! The 2011 TED Winner 'JR'

I watched this video a few weeks ago and forgot to share it with you. I was so blown away I immediately e-mailed the staff that works with JR and asked if I could be of any help with the project. I shared it on facebook at that time. Better late than never. Enjoy!



"I would like to bring art to improbable places, create projects so huge with the community that they are forced to ask themselves questions."
~ JR, via Beaux Arts Magazine

Check out JR's website    insideoutproject.net
You have read this article 2011 TED Winner / inside out project / JR / Ted with the title WOW! Inspirational and Moving. So Much So I Signed Up To Be A Part Of this Project! The 2011 TED Winner 'JR'. You can bookmark this page URL http://nikiinwonderland.blogspot.com/2011/04/wow-inspirational-and-moving-so-much-so.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...